07 March 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

onelovelyblogaward

Thanks to Julie of the Anglers Rest blog for awarding me the One Lovely Blog Award. It has been a lovely surprise and I am really delighted to receive it.

Here are the rules for accepting the award:

  • Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and their blog link.
  • Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.
  • Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I haven’t done any blog hopping in such a long time that I’m going to have to fill in my picks gradually, I’ve started by choosing a few of my old favourites:

  1. Photo-Sleuth
  2. A Festival of Postcards
  3. Photo Detective
  4. Early Canterbury Photographers
  5. Reminiscene Postcards

3 comments:

Brett Payne said...

Thanks Dawn - very kind of you :-)

Anonymous said...

Hello Dawn,
Thank you so much for this honour - it means a great deal coming from you as I've already admired this special creation which is your blog!
I'm not sure I ever told you but it was you who actually inspired me to post a few orphan images on my own blog.I find it's an absorbing activity plus it gives me an excuse to pick up fascinating pictures at flea markets.
Evelyn in Montreal

Brett Payne said...

Hi Dawn. Thanks for your kind thought, and I don't know why I didn't notice this previoussly. Hope you're well and that it's not been too wet up there in Auckland. I'm very impressed with the number of photographs you've reunited with their families - great work. Regards and best wishes, Brett